Omaxe Group is one of the leading real estate development and construction company with footprints in Townships, Group Housing, Commercial-Shopping malls, Office spaces, Hotels, Bio-Tech Parks, IT Parks, SEZs and a presence in 31 towns in 10 states in northern, central and southern India. There are around 40 group housing and integrated township projects, which are either under construction or planning stage. Omaxe, the most innovative developer, was first to introduce the concept of sample apartment, the concept of ready-to-move-in homes and the concept of luxury apartments & penthouses
Omaxe Chandigarh Extension/Omaxe Mullanpur Near PGI will be an Intergrated and Self Sustained township at Mullanpur Near Chandigarh. Development work already started at site.
USP of Omaxe Chandigarh Extension
- Three side frontage – On the East approx. 2000 ft. frontage at 200 ft. Main Highway for Kurali, Ludhiana, Ropar, Jalandhar & Baddi. On the North approx. 1.5 km. frontage at 100 ft. road and on the west side of the site a frontage of 200 ft. at Main highway for Anandpur Sahib, as per Master Plan.
- Only 2.5 Kms. from Sector 38 West, Chandigarh.
- Adjoining Transport Hub (Metro Station and Bus Stand ) as per the Master Plan.
- Pollution free environment. Site right in front of Shivalik Mountain Range having beautiful natural landscape.
- Site is well blessed by internal roads as per Master Plan.
- Road widening and connectivity – New Chandigarh-Siswan road to become the artery of Omaxe New Chandigarh.
- New Chandigarh to have its own cricket stadium with PCA acquisition of 42 acres adjoining our location of Phase-3 plots.
- State of the art Health village with Medicity in 125 acres to encourage medical tourism in the region.
- Metro comes calling with a future of developing its first phase touching Panchkula and Mohali.
Mullanpur Locational Advantages:
- 4 Kms From Chandigarh Boundary on Baddi Road.
- Just 8Km’s from PGI Chandigarh.
- Few minutes drive from Chandigarh City.
- Very near to PGI hospital and Punjab University / Punjab Engineering College Chandigarh.
- Omaxe Chandigarh Extn has a very good connectivity with Baddi, Nalagarh and Mohali.
- Proposed Bus Stand Mullanpur is near to Omaxe Plots/Omaxe Chandigarh Extension Township Mohali Mullanpur Location.
- Botanical Garden is near to Omaxe Plots/Omaxe Chandigarh Extension Township Mohali Mullanpur Location.
- Near to Proposed Amusement Park / Film City by U.T Government.
- Near to Proposed Health Village and Cricket Stadium announced Mullanpur in 48 Acres.
- Beautiful view of mountains Shivalik Hills.
- Going to be Punjab’s first ‘eco-town /Green City.
- Mullanpur, spread across 6123.7 hectares in 33 villages around the Chandigarh periphery, is set to be the first ‘eco-town’ in Punjab.
- A state-of-the-art seven-star hotel being developed by Omaxe, coming up on 25 acre land, the hotel project outlay is Rs 200 crore.
- The construction activity is likely to take off soon as state government has allowed change of land use.
- With coming up of luxury hotel in Mullanpur, tourism potential of this area would get a boost as the master plan presents an opportunity for a well-managed eco-town environment with a variety of new and exciting developments to encourage diversified growth in tourism that balances economic growth with environmental, cultural and community values.
- State government has recently approved Golden Peak Township Private Limited, a mega housing project of Omaxe with an 185 acre is coming up at Mullanpur.
- DLF has planned to invest Rs. 1,000 crore in Mullanpur for the mega township project to provide employment to 5,000 people.
Omaxe Cassia Floors, Mullanpur near Chandigarh
3BHK + Servant Room (on 300 Sq Yd Plot)
Area: 1725 Sq Ft
Ground Floor : INR 57 Lacs
First Floor : INR 47 Lacs
Second Floor : INR 48 Lacs
Booking Amount : INR 8 Lacs
4BHK + Servant Room (on 400 Sq Yd Plot)
Area : 2200 Sq Ft
Ground Floor: INR 70 Lacs
First Floor: INR 58.50 Lacs
Second Floor: INR 59.50 Lacs
Booking Amount: INR 10 Lacs
EDC, IDC Charges Included in prices
POWERBACKUP- Rs. 17,000/- Per KVA (Minimum 7 KVA for 400 sq yd ), (Minimum 5 KVA for 300 sq yd )
CLUB Membership: Rs. 50,000/-
IFMS: Rs. 20,000/-
CORNER or PARK FACING or WIDER ROAD - 7% of BSP (BEFORE ANY REBATE)
ANY TWO OF THE ABOVE - 12% of BSP (BEFORE ANY REBATE)
ALL THE THREE ABOVE - 15% of BSP (BEFORE ANY REBATE)
Features of Omaxe Cassia Independent Floors
*Special Features- Italian Marble in Living and Dining Modular Kitchen with Chimney & Hob with Wardrobe in Master Bedroom.
- Italian Marble in Living and Dining Room
- Ground Floor lawns in Front and Rear
- Independent parking for all floors
- Modular Kitchen with Chimney &Hob for all Floors
- Wardrobe in Master Bedroom with Laminated Wooden Flooring.
- Vitrified Tiles in other Bedrooms
- Terrace right of 60 % with 2 nd floor
- 100 % Power Back up.
For more details, call: +91-9872588555
Mullanpur Master Plan:
New Chandigarh is a First Eco Town of Punjab and just Adjoining Chandigarh. Punjab Government has recently launched Eco-city, a huge Township which received an Enormous Response (in lakhs) from all the Punjab Residents.
Now just in a period of a month, GMADA has further planned to launch Medicity – A Super Specialty Hospital Care Hub, which is set to come up in 97 acres of land. The Medicity would be just 8 Km from PGI & would be counted among the best hospitals in the Country. (Indian Express dated October 30, 2011)
To make New Chandigarh a Sport Hub too, A green signal has been given to PCA, to Construct a well planned Cricket Stadium in an area of 50 acres of land, which will include world class facilities such as inbuilt Hotel and Academy.
The Mohali cricket stadium is widely considered one of the best in the world. But the Punjab Cricket Association (PCA) is soon going to start construction of a new facility in Mullanpur village near Chandigarh.
It'll be built on a 50-acre plot, 10 acres less than the Mohali stadium.
Mullanpur master plan includes building height controls, no-development zone.
The approved master plan for Mullanpur Local Planning Area includes several special development control regulations such as a no-development zone, special-use zone and building height control measures, in addition to the common development control parameters applicable to the whole of Greater Mohali area, under which Mullanpur falls.
Mullanpur, spread across 6123.7 hectares in 33 villages around the Chandigarh periphery, is set to be the first ‘eco-town’ in Punjab.
According to the special regulations, no building (or even a tree) can come up on any land within a 100-metre radius of the crest of the outer parapet of the Indian Air Force Mullanpur Station, which has been declared as a no-development zone.
Also, there will be no development on the land locked under the Punjab Land Preservation Act (PLPA), 1900.
The areas falling within the PLPA, as per the Union government’s notification dated November 4, 1999, have been clearly indicated in the land use master plan.